Infinite shards for a finite time
By the time you read this, the Bungie developers will most likely be hard at work on fate 2 Headquarters is trying to fix this rampant and easy-to-perform glitch, so let’s get down to business. There is a new way to easily acquire legendary shards V fate 2and chances are it will be gone by the weekend.
Want to get infinite shards in fate 2? Well then this is what you should do
- Meet Ikora at the Tower and pick up one of the exotic quests.. Anyone will do their part, so maybe get the first one.
- Follow the quest steps until the fourth step. No more no less.
- Go back to Ikora, talk to her, then walk away from her without taking the armor.
- Open the menu and select abandon the quest.
- Talk to her again, and congratulations, now you can take an infinite amount of exotic armor.
- Now you just have to dismantle the exotic armor pieces until you get tired of being rich or Bungie fixes the leaky gold fountain.
You will receive legendary shards every time you dismantle something, and you can do it all the time. Youtuber Divide managed to get this issue out in the open, and you can check out their guide on how to use glitch below:
Bungie is sure to fix this bug very soon.therefore, we highly recommend that you check out this sweet gift at the beginning of summer as soon as possible.
[Update: Some players are reporting that there was a quick server-side fix that kicked them out of the game at roughly 6PM ET. If you’re still in, you might be able to squeeze some shards in.]